In the midst of the Great Resignation, reducing employee turnover is more important to your business than ever.
A study by Great Place to Work found that feeling appreciated is the top motivator for employees to do great work. Giving your staff proper recognition can create a more motivated workforce, helping you retain talent and increase employee engagement.
So what are some ways to show your employees appreciation? We have 37 ideas for you to pick from:
1. Plan to recognize your staff.
2. Celebrate those happy birthdays.
3. Cheers from peers.
4. Ask your employees what they would like.
5. Have a trophy.
6. Go very public with your appreciation.
7. Track team wins.
8. Reward your staff based on individual interests.
By : Kazuti