You could be running your own cleaning business in a week.
The cleaning industry has a low barrier to entry with low overhead, capable of generating cash flow quickly. And there’s always a steady stream of demand.
If you start your business right, in a few months or a year, you could be running a successful cleaning business with several employees.
But you have to start it right.
You don’t want to fall into things, working for clients without having taken care of initial planning.
Whether you choose to start a residential, commercial, vehicle, or other specialty cleaning service (like a focus on carpets or windows), there’s a foundation you have to follow before taking on your first client.
This is about being purposeful in the set up. We’ll show you how to start a cleaning business from scratch, the right way, from the planning stage all the way to launch.
– Step #1: Start with market analysis and budgeting
– Step #2: Name your business and build your brand
– Step #3: Register your business with state and local governments
– Step #4: Develop your business plan and strategy
– Step #6: Find and win potential clients
– Step #7: Develop a marketing plan aimed at clientele growth
By : Kazuti